Just about everyone in America loves a good slice of pizza. Whether you get it from a restaurant or you thaw out a frozen pizza in your own kitchen, there’s just something so exciting and tasty about having a pizza with your friends and family!
One of the funnest things about a good slice of pizza is the fact you can get whatever toppings you want. Some people like cheese, some like meatballs, some like pepperoni, and some people (for whatever reason) like pineapple! No matter what your pizza flavor of choice may be, it’s a fact that just about anything is “allowed” on a slice of pizza as long as you like eating it!
While eating a restaurant or frozen pizza is always a treat, just like everything when it comes to cooking; there isnothingthat can beat the taste of making it in the kitchen all from scratch by your own hands! And to help us make a surprisingly easy pizza recipe we have Chef Paul and his adorable 7-year-old son Frank making one of their absolute favorite meals. Take a look at the video and try this recipe out in your own home!
Add your own flavors and let us know how much your family and friends loved it.
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook /Cuisine et mets
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar in raw
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin oil
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 cups flour
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt.
- Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- The exact flour amount will vary so go by the touch and feel of the dough versus the exact cup measurements in the recipe. The dough should be soft and smooth (not leaving a residue on your fingers but not super stiff, either).
- Knead the dough for 5-6 minutes (more like 10-12minutes if kneading by hand.)
- Let the dough rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Shape the dough into pizza, spread with sauce and toppings.
- Bake at 475 or 500 degrees on a preheated pizza stone or on a lightly greased baking sheet for 8-10 minutes
Other ingredients you can add:
High quality crushed tomatoes
Fresh mozzarella (about 1lb)
Please SHARE this easy and delicious recipe if you love pizza!