The new year is upon us, which means plenty of us have resolved to eat healthier and make better choices for our bodies. That being said, it can be difficult to whip up healthy foods that taste as delicious as your favorite indulgent treats.
Fortunately, there are ingredients that are both great tasting and good for you, and one of those ingredients is eggs.
Eggs have plenty of muscle-building protein, and they are also low in calories.
This makes them a good go-to when you want something delectable to eat that won’t necessarily wreak havoc on your health.
Looking for a recipe idea for a healthy lunch or a midday pick-me-up? Look no further than egg salad.
Use the rightingredients and egg salad can have all of that filling flavor without any unhealthy additives.
Our egg salad recipe is chock full of flavor and is peppered with veggies, making it a totallyguilt-free choice.
Check out our recipe below to learn how easy it is to whip up this delicious dish that will help you dominate your 2017 health goals.
- 4 hard-boiled Egglands Best eggs
- 34 cup diced celery
- 14 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 12 tsp. kosher salt
- 14 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Toasted bread
- Peel and dice hard-boiled Egglands Best eggs. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the celery, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, kosher salt, black pepper, and dill. Stir.
- Serve egg salad on toasted bread with tomatoes and arugula.
1: Gather All Your Necessary Ingredients
2: Peel The Hard-Boiled Egglands Best Eggs
3: Place The Eggs Whole In A Large Bowl
4: Add In The Chopped Celery, Greek Yogurt, And Dill
5: Add In The Mustard And Sprinkle In Salt And Pepper
6: When All Of Your Ingredients Are Added, Get Ready To Mix!
7: Gently Mash Apart The Eggs While Mixing
8: Stir Until Incorporated And Eggs Reach Desired Consistency
9. Serve On Toasted Bread. (Optional: Add Tomatoes And Arugula.)