Got a leftover candy box after Valentine’s Day? You don’t need to throw it away just because the chocolate is gone. Turn it into an adorable candy-boxpicture frame instead!
Like this snappy picture frame made from an old book, our V-Day craft is a great way to recycle and repurpose stuff you already have.
Those heart-shaped candy boxes are a great example, because they’reso sturdy, they’re practically begging for a new DIY lease on life. Check out our instructions for this awesome craft below!
- Heart-shaped box of chocolates
- Box cutter
- Craft paper
- Spray glue
- Favorite photo
- Washi tape
- The first step is the tastiest eat all your chocolates or remove them from the box and set aside for later!
- Take the bottom half of the box and draw the shape of a picture stand on the cardboard backing. Cut out stand shape along lines with a box cutter and fold into place.
- Cut craft paper to fit inside the lid of the box, and glue into place. Use washi tape to attach a favorite photo in the center of the heart.
- Flip lid over and spray glue all over the back. Then reverse bottom of the box, with point side up and interior facing out, and glue that on top of the lid.
- Prop it up in a prominent spot and enjoy your awesome picture frame!
Make this picture frame for someone you love! And don’t forget toSHARE this cute crafting idea with your friends and family.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.