We don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
Last Monday, Ashley Glawe posted a photo of herself and her pet snake, Bart, on Facebook. Only the snake wasn’t in her hands or wrapped around her arms. It was stuck through her gauged earlobe.
Glawe was rushed to the hospital after Bart darted his way through the hole so quickly that she couldn’t stop him.
Thankfully, Bart was removed unharmed after doctors made a small incision to her ear and used vaseline to wiggly him to freedom.
Although rightfully shocked, Glawe proved her affection for Bart to all the haters out there with multiple hashtags expressing her forgiveness and love of her daring pet.
We wish we could’ve been a fly on the wall of that hospital room and seen the doctors’ reactions to this insane accident.
Lesson learned: Snakes and piercings do notmix.